Saturday, October 23, 2010

ooops!!!

ok I know this will sound stupid but I didn't take any pictures in St. George! now don't make fun of me, we were having to much fun to take pictures!!! here is what we did...we swam, took cooper on a lot of walks to the park (one of which he left a nice turd for me to clean up....EEEWWW!!!!!), and went shopping to the outlets!!! there is a store there that everything changes color when you go out in the sun. I got some nail polish that changes from white to pink!! it was a really fun time! poor kenzie got braces on the day before we left so her teeth hurt most of the time and she left her camera there...at least we can go back and get it and she didn't leave it in a hotel.....
thanks for letting us stay Gramma and Grampa!!! we LOVE it there!!!
ps sorry this post is so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment